• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katsu Sauce is using some eclectic teams. Not really sure what he's going for here.

isnf that the one he got fired for because people online thought he was stoned? (he wasnt, just hung over and no sleep)

The very same, although I don't remember him getting fired. Of course, it was a year ago, so I don't remember much of what happened.

Dahbomb

Zak was looking crispy in everything but combo completion. Probably got too relaxed at the end, even started using that garbage FB lvl3 to troll with.

I've played Zak a few times online and I can confirm it's the most annoying team you'll ever face. Firebrand feels like he has Morridoom potential of zoning/rushdown and then you eat an assload of unblockable set-ups when somebody dies.

Full Schedule (aka FChamp killer) 2-1 over Senor Taxi (aka Chris G killer). Wentinel 2-0 over HAZ Manny. Zak Bennet over Katsu Sauce just now.

2/3 for Evo? Oh man. I'm rooting for Full Schedule tho. Thanks for the update! Hopefully when I am off at 3 I can catch up on the stream.

Tizoc

KOF IS GO!
I feel like not watching Injustice now and just watching the finals, damn matches are as slow as SSF4 haha.

Haitani makes excellent use of Ryo's empty cancels while playing footsies or closing the gap between characters. Ryry's starting to staying out of the corner, but it's a toss up whenever either player is in mid-range.

EDIT: Well, that's that. Haitani takes it, and I think Ryry got knocked into losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom