• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

They put new Dante in PSASBR and it bombed.

Only exception so far but it was only new dante for promotion reason which pissed me off most

Beowulf Dante in SF will be hype though just shame the series is on shelf so only Dante we get is crossover Dante

Blizzard

Banned
I woke up too late today and missed everything. The melee brackets on the Amazon link aren't up to date -- are there any Melee brackets I can catch up with?

Veggy

GIMMEE DAT R.MIKA!

maximum-brofist.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pre-order bonus: Receive new costumes for the new SF characters designed by UDON! #Evo2013

Best news right there.

Pretty sure they'll unveil the mystery character at SDCC, considering Ono's tease earlier.

Lulubop

I need confirmation, this fifth character has never been in a sf game, or a sf4 game? I'm guess it's an original character then. Or maybe it's Asura!

Early 2014? They better release this for next gen then, it will be my most played PS4 game lol

As for 4 of the 5 being SFxT characters, no surprise. That's exactly what we expected if they announce new characters. At least they have one new character on the way. I just don't know what they mean, is it a brand new character or a established character from another franchise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom