• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";70211221]I'll bet on Justin vs Valle if that match comes up.[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to say Justin is going to beat Poongko? ehhhh I'm doubting it

Road

I'd love to have a GIF of that Unknown hype

evo13-unknown-cropspsjs.gif

Kellen

momochi got infinites

Nicolas Gonzalez ‏@KaneBlueriverCL 4m
I'm out. Lost to Frutsy 3-2 by an execution mistake I made. Good luck to him in the rest of the tourney.

Limit

I can't figure out in which stream are all the cheers happening. I can hear them in stream 3 but obviously the crowd is not watching that. And whenever I switch to stream 1 the crowd is mostly silent.

Dahbomb

At this point in the game's life and his own experience, if Neo picks something else this tournament I don't know how it'll turn out. I'm always a proponent of picking your shit, and remembering who brought you to the dance.
No he's going Phoenix all the way at EVO but after EVO he's dropping her for Zero. Or at least thinking about it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
At this point in the game's life and his own experience, if Neo picks something else this tournament I don't know how it'll turn out. I'm always a proponent of picking your shit, and remembering who brought you to the dance.

Neo has said that he's team switching after EVO. Likely to Zero.

I can't figure out in which stream are all the cheers happening. I can hear them in stream 3 but obviously the crowd is not watching that. And whenever I switch to stream 1 the crowd is mostly silent.

Stream 1 is putting out more game audio then the crowd.

Okay I've got to say fuck anybody bitching about the extra characters that have been added to Divekick. The game's as hype as fuck due to the variety of different fighting styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom