• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely shit clue what's going on in Marvel. It's like "oh, he got in one hit.. and now it's a 100 hit combo, and I have no idea if this is good or just how you play". Looks like such a cluster-fuck to me. I have no idea what's going on, and I can't grasp what's good combos and just stuff.

Guess I'll check out SFxT

I don't really know shit about Marvel either, but pay attention to assisting characters (they could be visible on screen or not), mix ups (character attacking high/low really fast, or crossing him up by changing sides really fast) to start a combo, and X Factor (character turns red).

Skab

No its not. Turn off tailored trends

Yes it is.

3ClS9.png

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Mike "SFxT is the best fighting game ever made" Ross

gawd SFxT couldn't be duller if it tried. It deserves to have its finals snuck away on the 3rd stream on Saturday.

Taking forever to set shit up.

Taking forever to lame out fights.

Street Fighter X Tekken, worst Capcom fighter since Capcom Fighting Evolution.

Die SFxT, just die already.

Kill this SFxT trash and put more Mahvel in there.
Holy shit we fucking get it you don't like SFxT

MrDaravon

I don't really know shit about Marvel either, but pay attention to assisting characters (they could be visible on screen or not), mix ups (character attacking high/low really fast, or crossing him up by changing sides really fast) to start a combo, and X Factor (character turns red).

I...what?

jett

D-Member
Wang and Infiltration splitting the pot confirmed? What is this garbage. Infiltraton might as well be playing in practice mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom