• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the streams get archived ? 'cause it's midnight here and i'm not staying up for another 12 hours...

THE Caffeinated
(Today, 10:35 AM)

coffee-icon.png

hey, just a short noob question: I noticed that there is no Blazblue tournament this year. Is there a special reason for that or is it just time constraints/only room for one ArcSystemWorks game?

Warpticon

hey, just a short noob question: I noticed that there is no Blazblue tournament this year. Is there a special reason for that or is it just time constraints/only room for one ArcSystemWorks game?

Well, it's no guarantee it would be in anyway, but the current version of the Blazblue isn't available for consoles, making it impossible to play at Evo.

phaonaut

Time constraints and popularity, but there could be a side tournament for BB, check the unofficial streaming list.

Shouta

All showered and ready to go down to the hall. My SF4 pool is at 2pm but I want to watch and gets ome casuals in before then. Probably gonna come back to the room and nap as well so I'm refreshed.

ScOULaris

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";69839331]Not a bad bet.[/QUOTE]

That would be epic. And I try not to use that word unless absolutely necessary.

Rhapsody

Banned

It's not a main game this year. Evo lineup is usually the most popular along with the latest versions of fighters.

There is a BB side tourney though that'll be streamed (that I'll be entering). Might be on Jyosua's stream and maybe one other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom