• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

Winners
MRN|Marn vs. Shorty
Jan vs. r/Kappa|Full Schedule
RG|Filipino Champ
BT|Angelic
EG|Justin Wong vs GoldenBoyNeo
RG|Flocker
CTRL|RayRay

Losers
GG|NYChrisG
CORN|JDM vs Yipes
Busby
TMP|Cross vs. CTRL|PZPoy
EM|Pony
VT/EM Dizzy vs. Hitbox|Buttons
1ATK|Infrit vs. VS|Marvelo
UGC|Cloud805 vs BIFU|Insaynne
MMG|ApologyMan
MC|GCYoshi

Biochet

What Persia said was right, theres something that separates the good from the great and
FChamp is most definitely better than great and deserved that win.

No, stupid design is SF4 Ultras being unusable in the last 10 seconds of the match because they take an eternity to finish.

This was a needed change if developers insist on making super moves as obnoxiously long and cinematic as possible.
I feel like your point is unarguably true.

I can't believe people would rather see Apologyman win than Champ.

That said, Champ's Morrigan is laughably bad. He basically plays her like I do....just spam fireballs. No idea how to do shit else though.

Winners
MRN|Marn vs. Shorty
Jan vs. r/Kappa|Full Schedule
RG|Filipino Champ
BT|Angelic
EG|Justin Wong vs GoldenBoyNeo
RG|Flocker
CTRL|RayRay vs MC|GCYoshi

Losers
GG|NYChrisG
CORN|JDM vs Yipes
Busby
TMP|Cross vs. CTRL|PZPoy
EM|Pony
VT/EM Dizzy vs. Hitbox|Buttons
1ATK|Infrit vs. VS|Marvelo
UGC|Cloud805 vs BIFU|Insaynne
MMG|ApologyMan
Didn't Ray beat Yoshi already?

Sheroking

"Fuck Marvel. It's dumb"

The better player won with really smart stuff. Marvel is the best. Ya'll bring the salt, I'll bring the margaritas.

HoodWinked

PC4nmMw.png

lol dat life bar.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Then why not change it for SF4 then? Its fucking stupid, if you cant plan your team shit in time you deserve to lose.
The counterpoint here is that the person did execute what they had to in that time, so why take away the reward? Is super length more important than the play itself?

MrDaravon

Are they intentionally momentarily resetting the main stream after every match. After every match without fail now I get two twitch ads on the 360 app then it says the stream is gone, I have to re-load and then I get more ads. Starting to get real fucking sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom