• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Are they intentionally momentarily resetting the main stream after every match. After every match without fail now I get two twitch ads on the 360 app then it says the stream is gone, I have to re-load and then I get more ads. Starting to get real fucking sick of it.
Had to stop using Livestreamer because of this. I don't think it's intentional.

Astarte

Yeah, but why would they ever put him into Marvel Super Heroes in the first place? He was never relevant, he's barely ever even in the comics lol

He's hella rad. Honestly, I've met more people that knew about him more than Dr Strange back then because he's 'this totally cool tentacle eye thing from a murder land or sommat'

Are they intentionally momentarily resetting the main stream after every match. After every match without fail now I get two twitch ads on the 360 app then it says the stream is gone, I have to re-load and then I get more ads. Starting to get real fucking sick of it.
Nothing on my end. Straight from PC.

MrDaravon

Had to stop using Livestreamer because of this. I don't think it's intentional.

Yeah, it's real bad on the 360 app though because of how long it takes to reload everything. Like I just finally got back in and I entirely missed the setup and first whole match of the next set.

MrDaravon

The 360 app is horrible. Better to just watch from a pc.

Literally the first time I've ever had any problems with the 360 app since day one, have always had fantastic quality and no issues even when people were saying a stream was running like shit on PC. No idea what's happening this weekend, it's only been happening mostly today and only the main Evo stream.

Dai101

Banned
Evo nerves :/

1PaC7sd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom