• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
tasty_tears4rshn.gif

I love Jan, but I want Marn to win just for the troll.

Either you get multiple streams, or one and no option to watch anything else.

Exactly. I was so pissed hearing the announcers say that Daigo/Rog/F.champ/Justin/Tokido/Smug got eliminated off stream. I WANTED TO WATCH THAT SHIT! This Evo will always be a disappointment to me because of that. They need to figure something out so it doesn't happen again next year.

Tekniqs

Exactly. I was so pissed hearing the announcers say that Daigo/Rog/F.champ/Justin/Tokido/Smug got eliminated off stream. I WANTED TO WATCH THAT SHIT! This Evo will always be a disappointment to me because of that. They need to figure something out so it doesn't happen again next year.

hopefully the early loss will motivate Daigo to attend more international tourneys.

qazqaNii

Can someone tell me whats wrong with Marn, someone said he was sick something he has etc. feel free to pm me if its no allowed in the topic.

MrDaravon

everytime we had a shingles patient come in while i was shadowing a doctor, they immediately wiped down everything they touched after they left. even the doorknobs.

Yeah, I'm harping on this a bit because I work with doctor's offices all day, I'm really not joking at all when I say that he probably shouldn't have been let in the doors.

Shingles don't transfer from those headphones right?

A) You have to touch where the shingles is.
B) If you've never had chicken pox then you have a chance of getting chickenpox. If you've already had chicken pox.... nothing happens.

C) Shingles usually happen to old people.. like 65+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom