• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowParry

I really hope that they do a Xrd turnaround with the game coming out within the year

The question is how long has the game been in development. Sadly, I don't think we'd see the game on consoles till 2016. But again, it better be PS4/XB1. No more of this sub resolution bullshit.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how long until the archives usually go up. the latest is the KOF finals, waiting for marvel top 16 :(

So uh, the Tekken 7 logo just appeared on the projector in the BYOC room. Seems someone didn't know it was still hooked up.

I guess the main reason for announcing this before USF4 top 8 is about debuting the game when their are a ton of viewers and has nothing to do with Street Fighter itself.

LowParry

I guess the main reason for announcing this before USF4 top 8 is about debuting the game when their are a ton of viewers and has nothing to do with Street Fighter itself.

I'm perfectly fine with this. I'm worried about other fighters out there. Where's VF? DoA? SC? Is Tekken the last of the 3D fighters?

So uh, the Tekken 7 logo just appeared on the projector in the BYOC room. Seems someone didn't know it was still hooked up.

I knew it! I fuckin' KNEW it!

When I heard Harada had something to announce tomorrow, I thought it won't be Pokken Fighters, and it won't be Tekken x Street Fighter, it'll be Tekken 7.

Dat yomi layer.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Whenever a new fighter is announced I wonder if it'll be on PC. On the one hand I feel foolish for it, but on the other hand PC keeps getting things we didn't expect to see. Namco has been up to a lot more on PC lately, so will Tekken finally make its way? This would probably just be an arcade announcement, but I'm always wondering.

MrDenny

On the stream Harada was asked excluding tekken x street fighter, will the next tekken game be solo or tag.
He said if the next tekken would be made, it would probably be solo.
He also mentioned he thinks the tekken roster is too big, and ideally 36/38 characters is a good amount.
Hopefully the logo is the real deal, can't wait for the announcement.

Sayah

The logo just looks like the typical red Tekken logo with a silver 7. Very similar to the 5 and 6 logos.

This is surprising.

I was completely expecting TKXSF.

My body is ready for Tekken 7. Please let it co-exist with TTT2.

I'm more surprised with how they would have time to develop a Tekken 7 title given the fact that Tekken project is also doing a bunch of different other things (namely Super Smash Bros, Rise of Incarnates, and TKXSF)

FSLink

Banned
When I go to EVO next year I'm going to bring a projector and laptop and "accidentally" show a fake Marvel vs Capcom 4 logo.

El Sloth

Banned
Skullgirls ‏@Skullgirls 11m

Security came to shut down the #Skullgirls Salty Suite, because of multiple complaints about noise and non-existent pot use.

So now we golf clap quietly when someone wins a match.

lol #rekt

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
This is surprising.

I'm more surprised with how they would have time to develop a Tekken 7 title given the fact that Tekken project is also doing a bunch of different other things (namely Super Smash Bros, Rise of Incarnates, and TKXSF)

I'm worried they're spreading their talent too thin. Pull their guys off Smash and put them on TKxSF. :lol

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The logo is just the first frame of a gif. At the end of the gif the 7 morphs into a n X

Yeah thats why the last thing I expected was a Tekken 7

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

Security came to shut down the #Skullgirls Salty Suite, because of multiple complaints about noise and non-existent pot use.

lol #rekt

The curse continues.

Moonlight

Banned

lol #rekt
Cursed again?

Astarte

lol #rekt

I have no words

Azure J

lol #rekt

Someone seriously upset the balance of the forces of nature when making this game.

lol #rekt

Why won't God just smite the game already. These people don't deserve to continue suffering like this.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

lol #rekt

They need to sacrifice a baby goat or something to appease the gods, because someone is mighty pissed at them. LOL

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is surprising.

Agreed. I didn't even know Namco was that big to handle that many projects TBH.

But really now, TKxSF was announced four years ago. FOUR. Even if it went into pre-production like a year later, them having nothing to show or even talk about is kind of ridiculous. I still hope we get both tomorrow if the Tekken thing isn't a troll (the leak doesn't even really make sense, why in the BYOC area?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom