• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

vg260

I'm so sick of Evil Ryu in this game already. He pretty much rendered regular Ryu irrelevant. Capcom should just scale his health back to what it what it was before. It was completely unnecessary for the damage he does. Can't he dish out more damage than Akuma? bah.

I'm so sick of Evil Ryu in this game already. He pretty much rendered regular Ryu irrelevant. Capcom should just scale his health back to what it what it was before. It was completely unnecessary for the damage he does. Can't he dish out more damage than Akuma? bah.

The design of Akuma, at least recently, isn't about large damage but utility in his multiple options. You can't really compare them that way.

El Sloth

Banned
Evo ‏@evo2k 14m

Qualified: brentt (b53 USF4 wb) latif (b53 USF4 lb) nashfan (b55 USF4 wb) Nima (b54 USF4 lb) pusera (b61 USF4 wb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 8m

Qualified: li-volt (b61 USF4 lb) nmw (b87 melee wb) cyrain (b87 melee lb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 1m

Qualified; ao (b1 tekken wb) av2k (b1 tekken lb) Lil majin (b2 tekken wb) lenell (b2 tekken lb) inkog (b3 tekken wb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 6s

Qualified: isaac303 (b3 tekken lb) jdcr (b4 tekken wb) still electric (b4 tekken lb) Mr naps (b5 tekken wb) canopr (b5 tekken lb) #Evo2014

Nose Master

Wait, is that really how stun works? I thought it just wore over a certain period of time of not blocking/being hit, I didn't know you actually had to stop holding back when you weren't blocking anything. Or did I misinterpret what David said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom