• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Yoshi_gif.gif

I said gat damn.

I'm going to get so much use out of that

If anyone follows Guilty Gear here; N-O got sent to losers by a Potemkin (Brice from Toronto, woo Canada!), then had to fight Digital Watches using Sol and then switched back to Venom.
Lost 2-0 to Digital Watches lol.

Busaiku

If anyone follows Guilty Gear here; N-O got sent to losers by a Potemkin (Brice from Toronto, woo Canada!), then had to fight Digital Watches using Sol and then switched back to Venom.

North America is the real deal!
Shoutouts to not playing for at least 2 years.

Rhapsody

Banned

Boo~ Although that's to be expected. He has no love for Venom when there's Rachel now lol

Menome

Honestly, wish people over in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 would stop picking doubles or very similar characters. Diversity's better for the unexpected.

El Sloth

Banned
Evo ‏@evo2k 33m

Qualified: ghot (b50 USF4 wb) hellfyre (b50 USF4 lb) flash house (c60 USF4 wb) insaynne (c60 USF4 lb) #evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 26m

Qualified: eddy mexico (b91 melee wb) spiralflame88 (b91 melee lb) kenchi (b52 USF4 wb) demonik (b52 USF4 lb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 13m

Qualified: kalamahzu (b89 melee wb) homemadewaffles (b89 melee lb) zhi (b64 USF4 wb) a yo fan boy (b64 USF4 lb) #evo2014

Revven

Reminder: This is prog's last tournament he's commentating. He is retiring from it after this event due to his health issues.

oatmeal

Banned
Hey guys, I live in Vegas and never bought tickets. I really want to go to the Smash tourney tomorrow morning but they closed registration :(

Anyone have a hook up for a spectator pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom