• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
Evo ‏@evo2k 43s

Qualified: sakonoko (c62 USF4 wb) nomad (c62 USF4 lb) flw (c54 USF4 lb) s2j (c87 melee wb) Luis Martinez (c87 melee lb) #Evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 3m

Qualified: keno (c41 USF4 wb) DJ vest (c41 USF4 lb) one time hero (c63 USF4 wb) Aaron diggins (c63 USF4 lb) #evo2014

Rhapsody

Banned
Guys like Dogura and Kazunoko still regularly win these free at Evo, I'm kinda surprised that N-O completely fell off.

Dogura and Kazunoko actually play +R here and there. N-O played a tiny bit of +R but used Sol.

+R Venom is way different (and worse) and I don't think he put in any work with him.

El Sloth

Banned
Some arcade cabs at EVO:

https://twitter.com/4GamerLive/status/487677038275223552/photo/1

BnbYL1M.jpg

ifgjMIX.jpg

Revven

Hey guys, I live in Vegas and never bought tickets. I really want to go to the Smash tourney tomorrow morning but they closed registration :(

Anyone have a hook up for a spectator pass?

Don't they have a day pass for spectators? So you could buy a day pass tomorrow at the venue and everything?

I seem to remember reading that somewhere...

El Sloth

Banned
Evo ‏@evo2k 2m

Qualified: silentspectre (c86 melee wb) dudutsai (c86 melee lb) leffen (c83 melee wb) HD Bryan (c83 melee lb) #evo2014

Evo ‏@evo2k 1m

Qualified: Vienna hot dog (c53 USF4 wb) maki (c53 USF4 lb) chudat (b85 melee wb) Zelda freak (b85 melee lb) #Evo2014

El Sloth

Banned
Oh shit, I just realized Semitry, the Hakan player on stream just now, is a gaffer. I've definitely seen him play better than that. Must be nervous

hitsugi

holy shit I wish I knew about the nico stream earlier. Twitch has not been working for me at ALL today - nico is silky smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom