• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
ok back on the jigglytrain LET'S GO HBOX

Marth has always been secret best character in the game. It's just that Fox has a lot of memes going for him supported by top player trends and there's a lot of misinformation from a 09 era of Melee about his matchups with floaties like Jiggs and Peach.
I always feel like players like M2K and PP should just go with Marth primarily. Whenever I think of their biggest and best wins, it's always with him.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Honestly, at least Marvel is hype. The matches go fast. These 8 minute Smash matches are incredibly boring to non Smash fans.

I legit just fell asleep and took a nap even with the announcers trying to get hype in my headphones.

I admit, I am not a Smash fan but I am trying to follow along and support it. These matches are super boring though.

It's just the jigglypuff playstyle. Melee transforms so much based on the characters picked, like the samus/fox one earlier.

Swarna

I think people are overlooking the fact that if SF4 starts on time this year it's in prime position to top viewer counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom