• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

6c49adf5b145503b3a4057c88f79079b.png

https://twitter.com/C9Mang0/status/622892524013617152

That ";_:" name.

Gsnap

I like both these players. And hungry box has earned this. He's not like those smash 4 campers. He knows when to go in. And rest is always hype.

That said, armada is on fire right now. I expect him to take it.

syncyes

Puff/Fox with a calm, consistent Fox looks pretty much unwinnable nowadays. Mango definitely lost to himself because he got frustrated, don't think Armada will do the same :/

Azure J

Wonder how that set might have gone if PP just stuck with Marth from the get go.

Marth has always been secret best character in the game. It's just that Fox has a lot of memes going for him supported by top player trends and there's a lot of misinformation from a 09 era of Melee about his matchups with floaties like Jiggs and Peach.

So if you didn't know...

There has been a movement in the Melee community to ban Pokemon Stadium from tournament play completely.

That match was a huge piece of evidence in their favor.

they really need to be told to shut the fuck without an explanation

like does EVERYTHING have to be a discussion with them

jett

D-Member
EVO is actually on-time.

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

The is the first time in the history of Evo that shit hasn't been late.

Lulubop

What? Marvel outviewed Melee the last two years. If anything that's the game to go 200k if this doesn't

Marvel pools were down in viewers over last year, just like Marvel in general. Additionally the big name players like Chris G and more importantly Justin Wong are not in the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom