• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
I love love that Hbox managed to claw his way to grand finals. The anger and disgust he generates with his wins is a nice plus. I sincerely hope he overcomes the mountain that is Armada and manages to go all the way.

EVO is actually on-time.

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

The is the first time in the history of Evo that shit hasn't been late.

2600158-7461466666-KOF-H.gif

nowai

time to set that marvel clock

Honestly, at least Marvel is hype. The matches go fast. These 8 minute Smash matches are incredibly boring to non Smash fans.

I legit just fell asleep and took a nap even with the announcers trying to get hype in my headphones.

I admit, I am not a Smash fan but I am trying to follow along and support it. These matches are super boring though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I haven't been able to watch all of Melee but what I have seen has been very impressive. Armada and Hungrybox have earned these spots, the work in the Top 8 is clear.

Honestly, at least Marvel is hype. The matches go fast. These 8 minute Smash matches are incredibly boring to non Smash fans.

I legit just fell asleep and took a nap even with the announcers trying to get hype in my headphones.

I admit, I am not a Smash fan but I am trying to follow along and support it. These matches are super boring though.

It's the current match up. All other ones ran at a good quicker pace. Even then, these matches aren't lasting nearly as long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom