• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subitai

Marvel top 8 teams

Frutsy - MODOK, Cap, Doom
KBR - Hulk, Sentinel, Haggar
ApologyMan - Firebrand, Doom, Skrull
RayRay - Magneto, Doom, Sentinel

Neo - Magneto, Doom, Phoenix
Dizzy - Zero, Doom, Vergil
Cross - Zero, Dr. Strange, Dante
RF - Morrigan, Doom, Vergil
KBR's team is about massive wtf damage in only a few hits. If he takes the title, the journey will definitely have been entertaining.

needs more Doom

Doom's got this

original.jpg

250k isn't happening this year. I just don't see how Marvel or USF4 can somehow get another 50k over Melee which has been 2nd two years in a row and not too far behind Marvel both years. Hitting 200k is already a huge milestone and I don't see it going too far above that if at all for the final two games. Next year though is a different story.

Wallach

Mango threw his medal at the crowd? Out of salt or did he think he was being nice?

Some of both. He seemed like he was in better spirits already, but at the same time was kind of making a statement about how little top 8 meant compared to what he wanted.

Lulubop

250k isn't happening this year. I just don't see how Marvel or USF4 can somehow get another 50k over Melee which has been 2nd two years in a row and not too far behind Marvel both years. Hitting 200k is already a huge milestone and I don't see it going too far above that if at all for the final two games. Next year though is a different story.

Yea, SFV def gonna bring the heat.

I think it could have been done if they put MKX in marvel's timeslot instead. Or even Melee had it...like it was supposed to.

NotLiquid

Mango threw his medal at the crowd? Out of salt or did he think he was being nice?

The dude changed his Twitter display name to a crying emoticon after throwing his GC controller on the floor off-camera.

If he didn't already dislike Hbox enough this experience must have broken him. Melee is getting way too personal.

KingBroly

Banned
It'll jump back up as soon as the Final 8 starts.

Marvel did 15,000 more viewers than Smash last year.

Marvel had more competitors and hype around it last year. They stopped selling the game over the past year, so its' hype factor is dropping along with the competitive scene.

no way. stream dropped to 125k. That's why Smash should of been the 2nd to last game so USF4 could eat.

I love the ignorance of this post like they don't the big blue Evo screen in front of them due to a big time gap cause of Melee ending early(since they added an extra hour for it).

Fitts

The dude changed his Twitter display name to a crying emoticon after throwing his GC controller on the floor off-camera.

If he didn't already dislike Hbox enough this experience must have broken him. Melee is getting way too personal.

Sounds like a shitbag.

Most to least hype for me

KI > P4 > GG Xrd > KoF > MKX > Smash 4 > Melee > Tekken 7

Was legit shocked KI was the game I enjoyed the least last year and it completely blew away my expectations this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom