• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCobalt

Fuckkkk I don't want Chen doing the Top 8 commentary. Shitty stories and bad jokes galore T.T

Or him constantly explaining every single aspect of the game as if its a beginner tutorial.

Yeah, I get there's a lot of unfamiliar viewers but that would be more suited for pools, not top 8.

TheJoRu

This music.

tumblr_nousrx7r3h1slmrjqo1_500.gif

Recall

I hated the jazzy MvC2 themes, wasn't what I wanted at all when playing the game. Mind them less now but at the time...

Most to least hype for me

KI > P4 > GG Xrd > KoF > MKX > Smash 4 > Melee > Tekken 7

Was legit shocked KI was the game I enjoyed the least last year and it completely blew away my expectations this time

I'm really kicking myself for missing KI. I enjoy most of it's showing, but damn, it sounded hype as fuck this year.

Justinh

Was legit shocked KI was the game I enjoyed the least last year and it completely blew away my expectations this time
I was hoping Domi would win so that it might encourage more Japanese players to play. I know xbox one isn't popular in Japan, but I just want to see Tokido play the game.

edit:^ KI was sooo damn good. do yourself a favor and watch it

edit2: 8 different characters in top 8 iirc

Skab

Or him constantly explaining every single aspect of the game as if its a beginner tutorial.

Yeah, I get there's a lot of unfamiliar viewers but that would be more suited for pools, not top 8.

How so? More new/unfamiliar people are going to be watching during finals than pools.

Vire

Marvel had more competitors and hype around it last year. They stopped selling the game over the past year, so its' hype factor is dropping along with the competitive scene.

Eh, maybe the stopped selling park could work in its favor. "Collectors item" game being played for EVO.

Plus it's at peak prime time spot for viewership. We'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom