• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, maybe the stopped selling park could work in its favor. "Collectors item" game being played for EVO.

Plus it's at peak prime time spot for viewership. We'll see!

The bigger issue is that Shuma Gorath is no longer available for new players to access meaning they innately can't practice one of the major players in the meta scene neither is Jill but LOL Jill

Dogura wins in the end.

CKT0fG4UYAAiROC.jpg

Or him constantly explaining every single aspect of the game as if its a beginner tutorial.

Yeah, I get there's a lot of unfamiliar viewers but that would be more suited for pools, not top 8.

Can't be worse then Chen/Ski from day one.

Good god. And there were some good matches on that stream too.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
OH SHIT. DAT COUNTDOWN.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
They should really, really add countdowns or at least schedules on the streams waiting page. There's always one commentator or another that mentions that "That's all for today folks!" with no context. It at least gives people a better idea of whats next without needing to have Twitch on a desktop and full screen.

xCobalt

How so? More new/unfamiliar people are going to be watching during finals than pools.

I think there's just a better time and place for that. We have arguably the best 8 street fighter players in the world and there's no need to explain what an option select is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom