• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash-14

lol I'm not mad at all. Just saying you can't assume anything. Besides, the two games I wanted to watch (MKX and Ultra) were already guaranteed to have big numbers so I'm content.

I didn't assume anything. I just said that Marvel got bodied. It's a fact. As truth as saying that between Smash finals and Marvel 70k people left, so they don't care about MvC.
You're the one making assumptions that the drop it's cause "the gods aren't playing". I also could assume that MK X views where thanks of smash viewers waiting their finals...

Don't think it's that hard to undestand do...

Ōkami

5X5frw7.png

This match

No ChrisG, FChamp or JWong in top 8. Lowest amount of viewers at Evo. Avengers getting beat by dinosaurs and cars. Ant-man, worst MCU movie opening since the Incredible Hulk.

The age of Marvel is truly done.

All this hype gameplay wasted aswell. I feel dirty getting excited over a dead game.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Man, I miss fchamp. I don't know what team he runs right now since i haven't watched marvel in 2015 but his dormammu was a thing of beauty

pizzacat

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";172401815]Neo is playing better overall, but only slightly. Actually a pretty even match.[/QUOTE]
Still pretty entertaining either way

Lulubop

I didn't assume anything. I just said that Marvel got bodied. It's a fact. As truth as saying that between Smash finals and Marvel 70k people left, so they don't care about MvC.
You're the one making assumptions that the drop it's cause "the gods aren't playing". I also could assume that MK X views where thanks of smash viewers waiting their finals...

Don't think it's that hard to undestand do...

Best to just ignore wynnebeck, he's purposely dense.

Kriken

No ChrisG, FChamp or JWong in top 8. Lowest amount of viewers at Evo. Avengers getting beat by dinosaurs and cars. Ant-man, worst MCU movie opening since the Incredible Hulk.

The age of Marvel is truly done.

Marvel just shot themselves in the foot...

Yogg

Or it's just that melee ended at 1am in Europe and the stream lost all the EU viewers who work in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom