• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from an out of state family reunion. Anyone have a list of USF4 Finalists?
Also signed up so I can go through the VODS..
Any hype upsets/salt I should check out?

Winners bracket
EG|Momochi (Ken) [Japan] vs. MCZ|Tokido (Akuma) [Japan]
AiAi (Juri) [Japan] vs. Infiltration (Evil Ryu, Elena, Chun-Li) [Korea]

Losers bracket
EG|PR Balrog (Balrog) [USA] vs. BE|Nemo (Rolento) [Japan]
AvM|GamerBee (Elena) [Taiwan] vs. Liquid|NuckleDu (Decapre, Guile) [USA]

biggest blowup of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLeE5qPuXgM&feature=youtu.be

The lack of viewers is a bit disappointing. This is the best thing I've seen besides Killer Instinct top 8.

MKX and smash is huge with casuals. Does not surprise. No patch and no MvC4 killed the hype for that game. I think SFIV will get similar view too.

iori9999

Banned
This Zero and Dante

crash-14

Best to just ignore wynnebeck, he's purposely dense.

You're probably right.

And to be fair, Marvel it's doing same numbers that last year. So it's pretty safe to say that people that left just cared about Smash.

I don't think Ultra it's gonna pass Melee and MK X neither (But in this case due timeslot).

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Just got back from an out of state family reunion. Anyone have a list of USF4 Finalists?

Guilty Gear top 8 was ridiculous, and I have never played/watched that game before today.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";172402319]KBR Ray Ray grand finals?[/QUOTE]

I dunno. Like I said an hour ago, Cross' Zero is pretty scary. I'm hoping you're right for Kane's sake.

Revven

Since you've been out from a family reunion...

Definitely check out ChuDat vs HugS before Top 8 (it's like Top 12) from Melee as well as Plup vs Mang0.

For Melee Top 8 specifically, check out Plup vs Leffen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom