• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ChrisG, FChamp or JWong in top 8. Lowest amount of viewers at Evo. Avengers getting beat by dinosaurs and cars. Ant-man, worst MCU movie opening since the Incredible Hulk.

The age of Marvel is truly done.

Which is fucked up cause that was a very good movie. I understand it though cause no one expected that movie to be good.

ICKE

Banned
200.gif

Re: the numbers handwringing.

It might be that people aren't watching not because Marvel is done, or people are going to sleep, but because YOU CAN'T SEE SHIT, CAPTAIN.

iori9999

Banned
No ChrisG, FChamp or JWong in top 8. Lowest amount of viewers at Evo. Avengers getting beat by dinosaurs and cars. Ant-man, worst MCU movie opening since the Incredible Hulk.

YO Cadillacs and Dinosaurs was dope!!

I-hate-u

That is what they get for not giving us Marvel vs Capcom 4.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I didn't assume anything. I just said that Marvel got bodied. It's a fact. As truth as saying that between Smash finals and Marvel 70k people left, so they don't care about MvC.
You're the one making assumptions that the drop it's cause "the gods aren't playing". I also could assume that MK X views where thanks of smash viewers waiting their finals...

Don't think it's that hard to undestand do...

lol so due to people leaving, your assumption is "people don't care about MvC" yet you put up some ridiculous notion of MKX views being due to Smash waiting to be seen as some crazy example? lol Welcome to the ignore list.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Or it's just that melee ended at 1am in Europe and the stream lost all the EU viewers who work in the morning.
Or people are eating dinner right now.

There are infinite ways to sway the view argument but ultimately we all lose when we participate.

Kane1345

Or it's just that melee ended at 1am in Europe and the stream lost all the EU viewers who work in the morning.

Basically this. I'm off tomorrow so I'm lucky but all my friends wanted to watch Marvel and USF4 but have to work tomorrow. Watching restreams when theyre back tomorrow.

Anyway ENJOY Marvel people! :D

smurfx

get some go again
i don't normally root against fellow mexican players but frutsy ain't doing shit against rayray so i hope japan advances.

Mengetsu

People worrying about viewcounts and I'm here just enjoying Marvel 3.

Whoooo caresssssss. Just enjoy the game.
People scared of marvel being put in the back and shot..I understand the feeling but I'm just gonna enjoy it for how many ever years its has left in it.

Still the most entertaining and hypest game to watch. Are you watching this? MKX and Smash was residentsleeper status. Especially MKX.

I'm in the UK and I'm still awake... though admittedly I'm just sitting here waiting for the SFV reveals, I'm not contributing to the MvC3 viewers i'm afraid ^.^;

Omnicent

Just got back from an out of state family reunion. Anyone have a list of USF4 Finalists?
Also signed up so I can go through the VODS..
Any hype upsets/salt I should check out?

NotLiquid

Ouch. Impulse X-Factor. But damn he styled his way out of it.

Just got back from an out of state family reunion. Anyone have a list of USF4 Finalists?
From the OP

♢ Winners
♢ EG Momochi vs Madcatz Tokido
♢ AiAi vs Infiltration

♢ Losers
♢ EG PR Balrog vs BE Nemo
♢ Avermedia Gamerbee vs Liquid NuckleDU

Vire

The lack of viewers is a bit disappointing. This is the best thing I've seen besides Killer Instinct top 8.

I-hate-u

Also signed up so I can go through the VODS..
Any hype upsets/salt I should check out?

From Eventhubs:

Winners bracket
EG|Momochi (Ken) vs. MCZ|Tokido (Akuma)
AiAi (Juri) vs. Infiltration (Evil Ryu, Elena, Chun-Li)

Losers bracket
EG|PR Balrog (Balrog) vs. BE|Nemo (Rolento)
AvM|GamerBee (Elena) vs. Liquid|NuckleDu (Decapre, Guile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom