• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrano

As a person who mains Juri, anyone saying Juri is top tier is laughable. But that's also why people want to see Juri win.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Like I said friday night, Ai Ai was getting away with murder against people who don't know anything about Juri. Infiltration messed with her in the past, figured he would blow him up like that.

That said Infiltration was 100% on point. It's like he was controlling Ai Ai to get hit lol. Talk about download complete.
Yeah, he hit 4-5 YOLO EX pinnwheels against Nuckle Du, frustrating to watch.

Duxxy3

Jay Snyder ‏@JayViscant 1m1 minute ago

Also true story, Wizard denied me the mic after I won Evo also. I was going to dedicate my win to Amy Winehouse and Wizard said no no no.

Can you believe that Viscant, at one time, didn't have a twitter account?

Deosier

Murder Face
7707.jpg

iori9999

Banned
Which sucked for him, he exposed people not knowing the match up and top 8 has two people Momochi and Infiltration who have played Juri a bit. Getting one of them as the first match was a bad draw.

You got quite a few online warriors that use Juri in the US.. Derrick Legend comes to mind.. There are several in Japan that uses her as well. It aint like she's Thawk or something..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom