• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
MURDER

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Let me ask you guys a question.....

Why is it that Seth Killian *ALWAYS* gets the privilege of commentating the Street Fighter Finals at EVO, when Ultra David is more popular, does a better job, and is always the one doing the finals at all the other Capcom tourneys? Seems pretty unfair. David busts his butt commenting with Chen all throughout the year, only to get kicked to the side at EVO and make room for Killian who you never see commentating at any other event.

LordJim

Why is it that Seth Killian *ALWAYS* gets the privilege of commentating the Street Fighter Finals at EVO, when Ultra David is more popular, does a better job, and is always the one doing the finals at all the other Capcom tourneys? Seems pretty unfair. David busts his butt commenting with Chen all throughout the year, only to get kicked to the side at EVO and make room for Killian who you never see commentating at any other event.

He has Mr Wizard's daughter hostage since 2009

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Seth is FGC Illuminati. He can do whatever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom