• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said friday night, Ai Ai was getting away with murder against people who don't know anything about Juri. Infiltration messed with her in the past, figured he would blow him up like that.

That said Infiltration was 100% on point. It's like he was controlling Ai Ai to get hit lol. Talk about download complete.

I don't at all follow these events, nor have I played fighters in over a decade. Even I could see Infiltration blatantly baiting. It was cringe worthy.

Westlo

That Topanga FT10 match between Tokido and Momochi for AE2012 to get into A league was sick as fuck, hopefully this is just as good.

jediyoshi

gPu2qfe.png

iori9999

Banned
AiAi is an idiot, kept making the same mistake every time. Why did you people root for him again? I hope he loses asap in losers, cuz he ain't winning against Infiltration.

He played very mediocre that last set.. Still a great ultra 1 Juri..

Well, I mean, it's a Juri in top 8 at EVO, so that's pretty fuckin' new.

Plus you had to see this guy just fucking murder everybody on Friday. It was pretty damned impressive.

Which sucked for him, he exposed people not knowing the match up and top 8 has two people Momochi and Infiltration who have played Juri a bit. Getting one of them as the first match was a bad draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom