• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Faction

Let me ask you guys a question.....

Why is it that Seth Killian *ALWAYS* gets the privilege of commentating the Street Fighter Finals at EVO, when Ultra David is more popular, does a better job, and is always the one doing the finals at all the other Capcom tourneys? Seems pretty unfair. David busts his butt commenting with Chen all throughout the year, only to get kicked to the side at EVO and make room for Killian who you never see commentating at any other event.

David prefers to spectate SF.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
You see glimpses of Chen's hair looking all kinds of crazy when he moves his head into the white background.

Soonri

Why is it that Seth Killian *ALWAYS* gets the privilege of commentating the Street Fighter Finals at EVO, when Ultra David is more popular, does a better job, and is always the one doing the finals at all the other Capcom tourneys? Seems pretty unfair. David busts his butt commenting with Chen all throughout the year, only to get kicked to the side at EVO and make room for Killian who you never see commentating at any other event.

probably cuz UltraDavid wants to get drinks

Do you not know who Seth Killian is? You obviously don't so don't answer that.

The better commentator is subjective. David commentated top 8 for MKX.

Omega

Banned

favoritism

Imm0rt4l

Seth is an amazing commentator. It should be him and David if anything. But maybe David just wants to spectate? Ultradavid has already done some commentating today and been busting his ass all weekend.

I look at it the same way I look at Dr. J judging dunk competitions still. It's just how it goes. I mean - dude's recognized as one of the best to ever do this thing. Why not give him the stage at the biggest tourney? He's the voice you hear during this tournament's most famous moment.

It's fucking S-kill.

They play a best 2/3 behind the scenes for the right to to do EVO Top 8. David gets bodied every time.

I highly doubt David cares. He wants to scream in the crowd.

iori9999

Banned
There are a lot of characters who are also very versatile with great mixups and those mixups are actually safe.

I'm not denying that, I just think her mixup game is one of the strongest in the game..

For the record I don't think she's top 5 or anything..

ultradavid probably wanted to be in the crowd, getting drunk, and making side bets.

Also he commentated MKX

Justinh

i wish they'd turn off notifications

les go ROG!

my first post at the SRK forums back in 06-07 was complaining about "annoying seth guy." got straightened up pretty quickly.

I like seth most for commentating sf4

Yeah, I'd much rather have David.

Seth is an Evo co-founder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom