• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth killian not only one of the founders of evo he also used to play majors in super turbo he fucking worked on SFIV so get outta here with that nonsense

Edit:
Let me ask you guys a question.....

Why is it that Seth Killian *ALWAYS* gets the privilege of commentating the Street Fighter Finals at EVO, when Ultra David is more popular, does a better job, and is always the one doing the finals at all the other Capcom tourneys? Seems pretty unfair. David busts his butt commenting with Chen all throughout the year, only to get kicked to the side at EVO and make room for Killian who you never see commentating at any other event.

Cyrano

I'm not denying that, I just think her mixup game is one of the strongest in the game..

For the record I don't think she's top 5 or anything..
In which case what you're saying is, at best she's high tier. Which, maybe? I mean, I think she has a strong mixup game when Feng Shui Engine is active. When it's not active she's just average.

Ai Ai getting into the top 8 was pretty notable in that the players beaten simply didn't know the matchup at all.

CurlyW

Stream viewer count is lower than even I expected. Did the stream drop between Marvel and SF4 again like last year? Or did all of Europe go to sleep? Or both?

She quite up there.. Decapre is very good as well..

Not really. I use to main her before Ultra.Her start ups are on the slow side where jabs, meaty and normal throws can beat them and are not invincible and have a long enough recovery to be punished. She has low health with low stun that will make her stunned after two combos and her Ultra 2 is probably the worse out of any character in SF4.

There are far better characters than Juri who are good with cross ups and pressure.

Infiltration knew her weakness and easily steamrolled AIAI. I was surprised AiAi beat Xiaohai

Vire

Stream viewer count is lower than even I expected. Did the stream drop between Marvel and SF4 again like last year? Or did all of Europe go to sleep? Or both?

It actually went up since Marvel.

Marvel was at 150K at peak IIRC.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Let me ask you guys a question.....

Why is it that Seth Killian *ALWAYS* gets the privilege of commentating the Street Fighter Finals at EVO, when Ultra David is more popular, does a better job, and is always the one doing the finals at all the other Capcom tourneys? Seems pretty unfair. David busts his butt commenting with Chen all throughout the year, only to get kicked to the side at EVO and make room for Killian who you never see commentating at any other event.

At one point, Seth Killian was an EVO director and Capcom community manager. You can't get more "insider" than that.

I prefer David, but Seth does a great job and David says that he enjoys being able to act a fool in the crowd during top 8 for a change at EVO.

iori9999

Banned
In which case what you're saying is, at best she's high tier. Which, maybe? I mean, I think she has a strong mixup game when Feng Shui Engine is active. When it's not active she's just average.

Ai Ai getting into the top 8 was pretty notable in that both the players beaten simply didn't know the match up at all.

I feel like top tier is subjective.. You could technically have up to 10 S class characters.. But I do think she's top 10, in the bottom half..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom