• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
Rog is gone so I don't care who wins. As long as it wasn't him.

lzrdcRg.gif

Imm0rt4l

Has someone already mentioned that PR Rog missed a lot of punishes on Nemo? If not, yeah... lol. Not to say that doing those would've guaranteed him the win. Just an interesting observation to me since people are consistent on those punishes in Japanese tournaments. Just a difference between places where people can get tons of good matchup experience vs. places where people can't.
This implies that Nemo wasn't playing extremely safe. Rolento is safe as fuck. Your hard pressed to find anything of his to punish.

Cyrano

he's picked juri for a variety of characters. Of course its matchup reason but the fact that he has juri of all characters as his alt says enough.

I seen it for abel, luffy, dudley, bison, evil ryu, sagat, sim, akuma. O but that is all counter picking for whatever reason right?
Nope, I wouldn't call all of those matchups counterpicks, so there's probably something I'm missing. I still don't think she's top tier. Will have to look at some of those matchups; wasn't aware Momochi was consistently playing her at top levels.

Hope Ai Ai wins regardless but it would be some serious raging demon stuff to see.

iori9999

Banned
Nope, I wouldn't call all of those matchups counterpicks, so there's probably something I'm missing. I still don't think she's top tier. Will have to look at some of those matchups; wasn't aware Momochi was consistently playing her at top levels.

Hope Ai Ai wins regardless but it would be some serious raging demon stuff to see.

I don't think either me or raging are saying she's top tier. We are both saying she's high tier and viable..

She aint trash atleast..
Like THawk lol..

ultradavid and jchens have a podcast about the characters in usf4 and they both agree that juri is very good, maybe not top 5 but definitely in contention for top 10

I don't think either me or raging are saying she's top tier. We are both saying she's high tier and viable..

She aint trash atleast..
Like THawk lol..

isn't hawk midtier now? like solid mid?

Just Like the dumb USA chants and eagle pictures.

Yeah that's so dumb that Americans in America are cheering for their own countrymen. Really odd too that there are Americans on an American owned and hosted website cheering on people from here. Notice how you don't see us taking every opportunity to try and put down other players based on their nationality like you? It's sad and reeks of insecurity imo.

Yeah Du ain't bad but GB just has that experience. The clutch factor is something gained, not learned. But he can still come back.

Nevermind

LifEndz

Yeah that's so dumb that Americans in America are cheering for their own countrymen. Really odd too that there are Americans on an American owned and hosted website cheering on people from here. Notice how you don't see us taking every opportunity to try and put down other players based on their nationality like you? It's sad and reeks of insecurity imo.

Great post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom