• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

iori9999

Banned
...As I was saying: Balrog's out.

Could tell by that first set he wasn't playing his best. He couldn't handle Rolento's jumping around.

I was going to blow you up if he ran that shit back.. Had nothing to do with jumping around.. Nemo made great reads..

jediyoshi

vPnLJ1Q.png

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
At one point, Seth Killian was an EVO director and Capcom community manager. You can't get more "insider" than that.

I prefer David, but Seth does a great job and David says that he enjoys being able to act a fool in the crowd during top 8 for a change at EVO.

I was unaware of these facts, thanks for setting the record straight. I guess it's ok then.

Seth killian not only one of the founders of evo he also used to play majors in super turbo he fucking worked on SFIV so get outta here with that nonsense

Edit:

Again I was unaware of his status so thanks for explanation but no need to be a dick about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom