• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

Profound fucking sadness ;_______;

PR Rog is such a good sport and puts in so much work.

id59umfvnDx7A.gif

OceanBlue

Has someone already mentioned that PR Rog missed a lot of punishes on Nemo? If not, yeah... lol. Not to say that doing those would've guaranteed him the win. Just an interesting observation to me since people are consistent on those punishes in Japanese tournaments. Just a difference between places where people can get tons of good matchup experience vs. places where people can't.

iori9999

Banned
Has someone already mentioned that PR Rog missed a lot of punishes on Nemo? If not, yeah... lol. Not to say that doing those would've guaranteed him the win. Just an interesting observation to me since people are consistent on those punishes in Japanese tournaments. Just a difference between places where people can get tons of good matchup experience vs. places where people can't.

You can't really punish EX roll..

Was it matchup specific or is he picking her often? If it's just for a matchup, again, counterpicking is a thing.

he's picked juri for a variety of characters. Of course its matchup reason but the fact that he has juri of all characters as his alt says enough.

I seen it for abel, luffy, dudley, bison, evil ryu, sagat, sim, akuma. O but that is all counter picking for whatever reason right?

hwateber

Unless Balrog has a half screen shoryuken that I don't know about, most of what Nemo was doing was safe on block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom