• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappasman

GZQ35w5.png

K.Sabot

lol Spoken like someone who hasn't actually faced a good Rolento.

Exactly, it's not exactly that his stuff is good or unbeatable, it's that he just makes the game not fun to play.

The amount of option selects you have to learn just to stop him from mashing on wakeup makes it not worth it to play unless you're in a situation like the people currently on stage.

ShinMaruku

Juri been regarded as top tier since ultras release. She was THE best character at first. I don't know why hardly any top players use her.
That's because US top players are only top because their region is so weak and character loyalty is something extremly strong in the top US players.

Yo that's why Japan keeps winning. Everyone else complains about characters and Japan just straight learns them.
You have to play the hand you are given. And of course that's why Japan keeps winning. It's all mindset. US has an odd mindset that need to be modified.

I can't respect Elena play. Such an annoying character. Walk up and mash lights over and over, sometimes random overhead. Now you, too, can use her effectively.

Juri been regarded as top tier since ultras release. She was THE best character at first. I don't know why hardly any top players use her.

Because she isn't. We just saw AiAi against Relento, he couldn't do anything while in the corner and would just get counter hit.. Any other character that has something like a DP could at least has a chance to get out.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Keep those sodium levels high.

Yeah, no:

Exactly, it's not exactly that his stuff is good or unbeatable, it's that he just makes the game not fun to play.

The amount of option selects you have to learn just to stop him from mashing on wakeup makes it not worth it to play unless you're in a situation like the people currently on stage.

Thank you. Someone using some common sense in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom