• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

GZQ35w5.png

Fucking disgusting.

Zebra

Hey guys, possibly dumb question: are those gold sticks that the winners receive functional sticks that can be played with??

Thanks.

Imm0rt4l

Because she isn't. We just saw AiAi against Relento, he couldn't do anything while in the corner. Any other character that has something like a DP could at least has a chance to get out.

That's not how this works

Having a bad matchup, does not mean your character is not top tier. dafuq

Also, aiai did fucking great, it wasn't nearly as bad as the balrog matchup.

ShinMaruku

Catch the thief and impose the code of Hammurabi.
Although you should never leave those things out of sight. Humans by nature are opportunistic little shits.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That is so fucked up WRT: Neo.

Did he leave it unattended or was he robbed? I would guard that shit with my life or go straight to an ATM/bank or whatever. If he left it unattended...

Cyrano

Really sad about what happened to Neo. *sigh*

It's bad when people steal, it's worse when it's something a person spent so much time working for... =/

Didn't some streamer get all equipment jacked at some major a couple months back? Yeah sometimes I echo Viscant's sentiment. I hope they catch that thief and prosecute.

i still find this hilarious though its still fucked up

how the fuck do you steal a table

how does no one notice that shit

i don't think somebody stole it? I mean they posted that it was found and they apologized IIRC.

Aksys Games ‏@aksysgames Jul 17
Found the table. Will be returned shortly. I apologize to those who got exposed to my evil side. Still... Life goes on, and so will #EVO2015

Aksys Games ‏@aksysgames Jul 17
Found the stools. Now to find a table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom