• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

Didn't some streamer get all equipment jacked at some major a couple months back? Yeah sometimes I echo Viscant's sentiment. I hope they catch that thief and prosecute.

Pandaxgaming AND Markman got jacked recently.

FGC is a den of thieves with a bunch of decent people in the den at the same time.

GZQ35w5.png
Ugh, really?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I called this shit yesterday from 20 million miles away....Elena is such a cheezy ass character and needs to be nerfed

Unlucky

People are talking about starting a Gofundme for Neo to replace the $$. But nothing can replace an Evo top 8 medal, Cannons pls help

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
How the fuck is it even possible that someone can steal a bag full of money?? WTF security??

You know what as fucked up as that is why would you leave that unguarded enough to get it stolen.

But its not even unguarded stuff, even the sponsors/booth people reporting stuff stolen. Acsys Games booth was reporting getting stuff stolen the FIRST HOUR of evo this year. Someone even jacked their chairs on day two... like seriously the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom