• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOjXdhj.png

Awh. I hope you win, Gamerbee :']

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Holy shit twitch android app has a picture in picture feature this is awesome

Cyrano

That is so fucked up WRT: Neo.

Did he leave it unattended or was he robbed? I would guard that shit with my life or go straight to an ATM/bank or whatever. If he left it unattended...
Honestly, people shouldn't have to live in constant fear of everyone around them. Some messed up thinking.

Not sure what a thief has to do with an entire community. Thieves have been a part of humanity and always will be. A bitch thief doesn't mark an entire community of people. Really sucks for him, and hopefully some sort of in karma takes place, but that isn't a slash against FGC.

What an asshole though, good lord.

Nice victim blaming

You know what I don't care. Take care of your shit. I've gotten shit stolen from me before and I've always blamed myself for leaving myself open to it happening. The person who did this is pure scum but people need to protect their shit better. Now if he got straight up snuffed or held at gunpoint that's a different story.

ShinMaruku

I won't say it's victim blaming but if there is a sad common ocourrance of theft in a event. I would always keep my things in plain sight. But I am from the third world and have a perspectives that makes me trust very few people.

Vire

Noel Brown ‏@NoelBHungry 7m7 minutes ago
Neo of all people doesn't deserve this. He was gonna use that money to pay for his law school expenses. He's always nice to everyone too.

Man that's just sad.

Lazyslob

Banned
its not victim blaming. im tired of that being thrown around. its called common sense and not being naive. i wouldnt trust my money around a bunch of people i dont know.

Honestly, people shouldn't have to live in constant fear of everyone around them. Some messed up thinking.

I don't think it's "messed up thinking" to guard your valuables. Obviously the person who stole them is a jerk and deserves to be punished but I would never leave money unattended. It's common sense.

Not sure what a thief has to do with an entire community. Thieves have been a part of humanity and always will be. A bitch thief doesn't mark an entire community of people. Really sucks for him, and hopefully some sort of in karma takes place, but that isn't a slash against FGC.

What an asshole though, good lord.

The community, such as it is, has a propensity for drama, if you haven't noticed.

Situations become fairly heightened rather quickly, deserved or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom