• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

Fishstix, Director of Content Marketing at Twitch (one of the sponsors of last night's salty suite) responds to criticism on twitter:

Ben @ EVO ‏@FishStix 6m
Kinda saddened by all the hate from the Smash community re: last night's Salty Suite...

Ben @ EVO ‏@FishStix 5m
Every high profile MM room I've ever been in has had a strict bouncer, aka same thing as "invite only."

Ben @ EVO ‏@FishStix 4m
...and the room was very close to capacity. We filled the damn thing up.
Yes, there was not as much hype as some prev Salty Suites but...

Ben @ EVO ‏@FishStix 4m
Can how people are outraged by additional free content and awesome matches? I haven't the feintest clue.

https://twitter.com/FishStix

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fishstix, Director of Content Marketing at Twitch (one of the sponsors of last night's salty suite) responds to criticism on twitter:

Ben @ EVO ‏@FishStix 6m
Kinda saddened by all the hate from the Smash community re: last night's Salty Suite...

Ben @ EVO ‏@FishStix 5m
Every high profile MM room I've ever been in has had a strict bouncer, aka same thing as "invite only."

Ben @ EVO ‏@FishStix 4m
...and the room was very close to capacity. We filled the damn thing up.
Yes, there was not as much hype as some prev Salty Suites but...

Ben @ EVO ‏@FishStix 4m
Can how people are outraged by additional free content and awesome matches? I haven't the feintest clue.

https://twitter.com/FishStix
What happened? Did Smash fans get salty they couldn't get in?

They were already loud as fuck on the SF stream.

J@hranimo

Banned
What happened? Did Smash fans get salty they couldn't get in?

They were already loud as fuck on the SF stream.

Yeah usually more fans can get in but some were really salty they couldn't because it was a legit "suite" this year. They took to reddit and complained.

...Street Fighter and Mahvel peeps were loud on Smash 4 stream too lol

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";172366781]I hope woshige can count to 3 cause he's gonna have to hold that number for a while[/QUOTE]

AH-AH-AH.

ChouGoku

zero

zilch

NADA

NI MADRES

Yea just checked the list on eventhubs. Good shit for kbr, I hope he wins and lol 6 of 8 in top 8 has doom on their team. I cant blame them though, when I played I had tons of doom teams, he works so well with everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom