• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Is there something to do while MKX is playing?

Make a sandwhich.

Make a salad.

Make some tacos.

Make a Mojito.

Make a Cuba Libre.

Make a Hemmengway's Summer.

Make a Vesper.

Upgrade your PC.

Repair your car...

Dai101

Banned
Woshige is taking this really well.

I'd be wearing a yellow raincoat and umbrella with all my salt

u9KuJrY.jpg

Welcome to the mines

KingClown

That was awesome.

Never understood the scene of watching fighting game competitions, but I guess as something gets bigger and bigger it gets easier to convince 'floating' gamers like me. Seems like this EVO gig is becoming an unstoppable train. Also, what a way to sell a game. I'd love to buy Xrd now and mess around, and I don't even really play fighting games.

Congrats to Ogawa.

I'm gonna spend all day watching this crap, lol!
First time watching EVO for me too and I've had a blast so far.

I bought Guilty Gear Xrd and Ultra Street fighter IV because of it and I can't wait to try them out and get bodied. It's even better because Xrd is currently on sale right now, it's a pretty good deal.

Looking forward to th rest of the day, the stream already breaking 100,000 viewers!

MKX is going to be interesting to see if sonicfox wins. Sonicfox has been dominating for the most part but he is in losers which nobody expected

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That was awesome.

Never understood the scene of watching fighting game competitions, but I guess as something gets bigger and bigger it gets easier to convince 'floating' gamers like me. Seems like this EVO gig is becoming an unstoppable train. Also, what a way to sell a game. I'd love to buy Xrd now and mess around, and I don't even really play fighting games.

Congrats to Ogawa.

I'm gonna spend all day watching this crap, lol!

First time watching EVO for me too and I've had a blast so far.

I bought Guilty Gear Xrd and Ultra Street fighter IV because of it and I can't wait to try them out and get bodied. It's even better because Xrd is currently on sale right now, it's a pretty good deal.

Looking forward to th rest of the day, the stream already breaking 100,000 viewers!

Hah, you guys haven't seen anything yet. Finals day is just getting started. Get ready!

Azure J

I am so goddamned upset right now. I missed ALL of Xrd though a combination of being tired as fuck and having family over for Sunday dinner. :(

How was it? Was in BB 2014 tier hype or just fun?

chrono01

The Xrd Finals was insane hype. Ogawa, what an interesting guy. Congrats to him and everyone else who made the Top 8. Great showings from everyone involved, seriously impressive stuff.

I am so goddamned upset right now. I missed ALL of Xrd though a combination of being tired as fuck and having family over for Sunday dinner. :(

How was it? Was in BB 2014 tier hype or just fun?
It was BB2014 hype. Sorry you missed it. :(

Xater

That's an improvement. I'll give MKX the benefit of the doubt, then. Really don't want to have to turn off the main stream until Marvel/SF. I'll keep the MCZ stream up as well.

What does Madcatz have going on today? Doubt I want to see Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom