• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Topanga commentary for MKX was real last night, had a lot of the Japanese stream monsters interested. Hope we get a hot top 8 and more of a JP MKX contingent next year. The amount of people calling for fatalities on their stream was hilarious

OceanBlue

I am so goddamned upset right now. I missed ALL of Xrd though a combination of being tired as fuck and having family over for Sunday dinner. :(

How was it? Was in BB 2014 tier hype or just fun?

It wasn't as good as BB 2014 because of the crazy drama that unfolded out to be IMO, but the level of play in Xrd was so good. It was comparable.

Ask me in a day lol. I'm still too hype.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Aw man I'm going to miss out on MK due to going to Ant Man.

Oh well, hopefully it's up on youtube quickly.

J-Skee

Throw some chains on it and wear it at next Evo.

On some Ghostface shit.

19-ghostface-killa-versace-chain-ridiculous-hip-hop-chains.jpg

Ikon

Think I might go to bed now so I can wake up super early for Marvel and Street Fighter.

It hurts to live in Europe some times.

shaowebb

It wasn't as good as BB 2014 because of the crazy drama that unfolded out to be IMO, but the level of play in Xrd was so good. It was comparable.

Ask me in a day lol. I'm still too hype.

Best moment was the Woshige comeback in losers semis when he blocked the reversal and ran that shit all the way back to clutch a comeback.

SuperBonk

if you don't want to watch MKX finals there will be a 10k money match between SF4 evo champion Luffy versus Japanese challenger Santarou on the madcatz stream.

www.twitch.tv/madcatz
But I want to watch MKX. Good stuff for those who don't though!
The Topanga commentary for MKX was real last night, had a lot of the Japanese stream monsters interested. Hope we get a hot top 8 and more of a JP MKX contingent next year. The amount of people calling for fatalities on their stream was hilarious

Nice, would be really interesting to see Japanese players pick it up.

Accoun

Now I need a Guilty Gear XRD PC port

Yeah, I think I'll install X2#R, because that's what I have at hand, lol.

And I guess Evo is over for me. No games left that interest me. Maybe I'll tune in to some grand finals or something and watch the VODs if something interesting happens before them. Was fun.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Watching the quarter and semi-finals yesterday was my first exposure to MKX, it's a pretty awesome game to spectate, easy to follow whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom