• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinMaruku

For as easy as it is to shit on PL I don't think Spooky's advice of going to other shit would make him win evo or the other thing. :p

KingBroly

Banned
That was a pretty boring Top 8. Too many sweeps. Why Foxy Grandpa didn't switch variants there is beyond me after it was clear he was getting dominated by Sonic Fox's Erron Black.

legodeath4mpiy.gif

*dead*

Uzzy

So nice of Mr Wizard to schedule in a three/four hour break for the FGC. Seems like a very responsible thing to do, ensuring that no one spends all day on twitch. I'm off to get some tea.

shaowebb

Botched on the fatality multiple times, even after looking them up.

Also, kombat pack 2 final announcement, please?

Possibly because he also plays Tanya lol. Folks got salty as hell about her. Even after they fixed her teleports some folks still held a grudge because she maintained her pressure and it didn't make a damned bit of difference.

Back from my snack run, and just in time!

Sonicfox is a very open furry. Last year I told him if he won Injustice I'd draw his fursona. He did and I did. Kid is a great dude. Puts out vids to train the TYM community, does QA stuff on characters for folks on stream and in general is a very fun and full of smiles dude. It was great seeing him take on Swift Fox Dash in Grand Finals Skullgirls because both wore their fur hats and tails but Sonicfox was blue and Swift Fox Dash was yellow lol.
No shit?

Xeteh

What was the reset hype from like 10 minutes ago during Grandpa/Sonicfox match? What did it do?

Sonicfox came out of the losers bracket so he had to win two best of fives to win as Foxy hadn't lost. The reset was Sonicfox winning the first best of 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom