• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Patrick Miller ‏@pattheflip 10m10 minutes ago
Evo protip #37: get lunch when smash starts. It’s ok you won’t miss anything
lol

At least the Smash folks are having a good time.

Glenn - thegametwok ‏@gyt 1m1 minute ago
Pikachu is like that one member of a WWE stable you're thinkin damn he's gonna win the Intercontinental Title one day #evo2015

Lol

Reminds me of George Mikan, who basically changed the sport of Basketball forever for being so dominant.

Wikipedia said:
In that year, Mikan participated in one of the most notorious NBA games ever played. When the Fort Wayne Pistons played against his Lakers, the Pistons took a 19–18 lead. Afraid that Mikan would mount a comeback if he got the ball, the Pistons passed the ball around without any attempt to score a basket.[10] With no shot clock invented yet to force them into offense, the score stayed 19–18 to make it the lowest-scoring NBA game of all time. This game was an important factor in the development of the shot clock, which was introduced four years later.

Get em Pikachu!

1qC9aEz.gif

Lukemon

I love seeing most games played at a high level but for some reason, Smash has never done it for me. I can identify the tech shit that goes on just fine, but it just doesn't get me like a great parry, evade or whatever. I love playing it but to me, the high level stuff doesn't actually look good. I wish I could enjoy it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom