• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll sure are inclusive for new people watching EVO.

*rolls eyes*

gotta love the good ole boys club around these parts.

has nothing to do with the "good ole boys" and everything to do with your condescending attitude despite being more ignorant than a new born child and not taking any time to educate yourself. Dunno how you're not embarrassed, tbh.

Permanently A

*rolls eyes*

if you're new why would you use terms you don't understand, and then get mad at people for calling you out on using a term incorrectly?

*rolls eyes*

It has nothing to do with a 'boys club' and everything to do with you posting ignorant crap and trying to back it up with snark. You have no idea what you are talking about and keep digging yourself a deeper hole, that is why people from multiple different communities are calling you out. Stop trying to play the victim.

Vire

has nothing to do with the "good ole boys" and everything to do with your condescending attitude despite being more ignorant than a new born child and not taking any time to educate yourself. Dunno how you're not embarrassed, tbh.

Yes, I am incredibly embarrassed I don't know competitive fighting game terminology.

wut.

Crocodile

God my internet is acting shit right now. I can barely do/watch shit :(

*rolls eyes*

You said something stupid. Just take the L, learn and move on.

Nothing wrong with being new to Evo or the fighting game genre. But if you don't like "footsies" or the idea of footsies then you probably don't like what makes competitive fighting games competitive. I don't mean that as an insult, I just mean it as a "the stuff that usually happens at this level may seem boring or lame to you".

Fitts

*rolls eyes*

It's a GAF thing in general really, but you're not wrong that this crowd in particular can be amongst the worst. People 'round here are quick to say "lol ur dumb" to establish themselves as alphas.

It's cool that you're giving this a go, though. Don't let others turn you off from a good thing. Maybe just watch the streams, listen to the commentary, and chime in on the discussion when you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom