• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't know the terminology then why did you use it?

In addition, footsies are a fundamental part of every fighting games so if you actually don't like footsies then you shouldn't be watching fighting games to begin with.

to be fair, vire's post reminded me a lot of angelic's sentiment when he was trying to pick up ultra

Guys, don't be so judgemental, I'm sure some of his best friends are feet

Is Samus good in melee? I thought the game had marvel 2 level tiers

Effect

Hungrybox.

Thanks.

I'm finding Melee hard to watch but I knew this would be the case. It's not because of the play but the animation of the game. Smash 4 is so much smoother and easier on the eyes overall. I greatly prefer that over fast movement. That should be the difference between the two because of age but Melee is showing it's age for me.

That being said I'm loving this Samus play.

Ōkami

99895f44761324fcf5de60a07b936045.jpg

Vire

It's a GAF thing in general really, but you're not wrong that this crowd in particular can be amongst the worst. People 'round here are quick to say "lol ur dumb" to establish themselves as alphas.

It's cool that you're giving this a go, though. Don't let others turn you off from a good thing. Maybe just watch the streams, listen to the commentary, and chime in on the discussion when you have questions.

It's all good, this is nothing compared to former NBA GAF.

It just surprises me that the community doesn't want to grow and instead mocks new people who are watching instead of educating them in a reasonable manner without calling the person an idiot.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THING, OMG! LMAO"

No I don't, I don't spend that much time watching competitive gaming. Just thought participating in EVO this year would be fun, guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom