• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That is the Marvel commentators on stream right now back then.
SpitefulIndolentAustraliancurlew.gif

This is them now.

Viscant looks like he had a night of GB's orgies.

Tripon

The lack of Ultra today really makes me wish the good folks at EVO considered running just pools on Friday and leaving quarters and semis for Saturday. I think there would have been a lot of benefits, like the audience wouldn't have to stay glued to their seats for 12+ hours. On the player side, it would give them a mental break and let them enjoy at least part of their Friday. It would also let them scout out the competition in next round, providing less of a chance to run into a surprise character and get, for the lack of a better term, get "randomed out".

Not that it matters now...unless SFV gets the same or more entrants next year...

...or SFIV becomes the largest side-tourney ever.
They need the XBox 360es for Marvel today.

ironmang

The lack of Ultra today really makes me wish the good folks at EVO considered running just pools on Friday and leaving quarters and semis for Saturday. I think there would have been a lot of benefits, like the audience wouldn't have to stay glued to their seats for 12+ hours. On the player side, it would give them a mental break and let them enjoy at least part of their Friday. It would also let them scout out the competition in next round, providing less of a chance to run into a surprise character and get, for the lack of a better term, get "randomed out".

Not that it matters now...unless SFV gets the same or more entrants next year...

...or SFIV becomes the largest side-tourney ever.

I just wish they'd find a way to record every QF or later match and upload it later. Sure, it's a lot of matches but I can't imagine it's that hard to do in current times. Lets people go back and watch some high level off stream matches between players that basically never meet.

Line_HTX

There's technical difficulties with someone on Tekken?

AHHH, THAT ELPHELT MIRROR was sick. Hotashi looked so motivated with that face.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Funny thing was there was a great aggro Villager on stream yesterday, giving us this huge contrast. I would lose my mind fighting this guy though. Props to him though, do what you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom