• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having audio issues on the USFIV stream? Just cuts out every once in awhile. Wondering it it's the stream or if my livestreamer setup is acting up.

This is the first time I watch a Smash competition (watching Smash 4). Are these guys really fast or do they actually raise the speed setting for the tournament?

Why does this Japanese Akuma need 3 light punches before he feels comfortable finishing his combos? He's done that like 3 times now and each time it pushed the Ken out too far for far st. LP to hit, strange. He's not going to take SFV too well.

SlimXx

parents paid hundreds of dollars to bring this kid out here to get MAULED on stream in front of tens of thousands of people

0C9W0sx.jpg

Working and watching EVO on my phone. Ha! Watching capcomfighters stream for Chen.

Too bad I'll miss five hours of stuff after four due to my second job.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Twitch tv servers acting up.
Spooks gonna change servers after the current match.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Since the Twitch app for android has a pop out window, I used that and another 3rd party Twitch app called Ace. Multi streams on my phone plus a pop out web browser.

Gonna make full use of my unlimted Tmobile data plan!

CKID_fMXAAAbIj6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom