• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

Too bad Marn didn't go to Evo this year. Last year's Marn gif material was top tier.

HiddenRelievedArcticwolf.gif

PeriodicFilthyAmericanpainthorse.gif

He tried to do a crowdsource to fund his trip to Evo, which failed miserably lol

Nanashrew

Banned
Omega stages are banned? Why?

Some stages are different, some have walls that some characters can wall jump from or stick too (like Greninja), some have curves, etc. I imagine in the future we'll see them more to a limited degree but right now, at EVO, not yet.

jett

D-Member
Twitch running well for now. Will probably shit the bed when traffic increases later on, but i'll enjoy sauce quality while I can get it. :p

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Do players like Diago have to play in the early pools or do they get to skip to later?

OMG LI Joe.
They have to play in pools just like everybody else.

Twitch running well for now. Will probably shit the bed when traffic increases later on, but i'll enjoy sauce quality while I can get it. :p
Spooky had to change twitch servers because they were laggin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom