• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLiquid

Oh shit Abadango vs ESAM. I have a feeling this might be where Abadango goes to loser's though... but I guess we'll see.

I'm thinking it could go either way. Abadango should have a much easier time playing the distance game and building walls. At the very least I don't think he'll be susceptible to HSB.

Astarte

It's incredible that people need to be reminded to shower. It's why I stopped going to my locals.

I love to go to my locals because people play videogames that I want to play (well, most of the time) there.
I also hate going there because people apparently forget to wipe. You may be good at Blazblue, but you're bad at hygiene.

Fraeon

Buff Lili's punishing game plox. Yeah, I want the console release also. But you know, Namco is beholden to the arcade operators and it makes business sense to them. It sucks, but I understand why. =/

Unless this is a joke, I can't see why. Her T7 version is like her Tag 2 version where she has above average punishment. She has an excellent -10 punisher that knocks down and wall splats. She gets launches off of -15 both standing and crouching, she has a good -15 far range punisher in 3,1 for deathfists. Not to mention starting from -16 standing and -17 crouching she gets launchers that have quite a bit of range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom