• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

Catherine in THIRTY MINUTES

tumblr_m93j91BQKT1qiqegzo2_500.gif

NotLiquid

My alarm clock didn't wake me up, what all have I misses of Smash 4?

Ally destroying MJG
Larry Lurr time-outing CaptAwesum's scrubby custom Villager
Abadango having the most miraculous win against Angel ever
John Numbers putting up a valiant fight against ZeRo to no avail

jwillenn

Numbers was doing pretty well at the start of the game but lost all his momentum after that first stock.

Yep. I'm sure we can guess at a number of factors behind that. Here's the thing that irks me about WFTs. So when John started with those lazy SS attempts (he couldn't have honestly thought that would be effective against zero) and they thought that maybe this was part of some wacky mix up plan, I was once again left wondering WHY in the world do almost all WFTs seem just OBLIVIOUS to the art of Header Feint mix ups! Sure, that alone wasn't going to win the match, BUT had he stayed steady with the things he was doing early in the first stock AND applied TRUE WFT mix ups, it would have been a different looking set.

Line_HTX

Sorry to disappoint anyone who was looking for any GAF representation in Tekken 7 semis. It's OK though, as I'm a total fraud at the game. (No, really.)

Now when's the console release? :<

Buff Lili's punishing game plox. Yeah, I want the console release also. But you know, Namco is beholden to the arcade operators and it makes business sense to them. It sucks, but I understand why. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom