• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Did Terry Bogard cancel Dante's teleport startup into DT to avoid the Summon Swords? That was smart.

This was one of the last bits of tech I wanted to make a video on before I stopped playing Marvel. It's such a great psych tool if you are good about buffering the DT for the last frame before teleport goes off.

emb

Rosa vs Sheik? Seems like a questionable switch. I dunno what the consensus is on the matchup though. At least it's a better, less annoying character than Pac or Wario. <.< >.>

SimSimIV

Year of celebrities? haha

Jamie Lee Curtis &#8207;@jamieleecurtis 33m33 minutes ago
Grad trip to @evo2k. 2 stay incognito was Vega who wears a mask. @StreetFighter family. DJ, Dr. Bosconovich, Makoto.

CKORGqJUAAA5_xH.jpg

Rosa vs Sheik? Seems like a questionable switch. I dunno what the consensus is on the matchup though. At least it's a better, less annoying character than Pac or Wario. <.< >.>
It's a good switch. Sheik is Wario's worst MU. Manageable, but far too reliant on landing the waft to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom