• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLiquid

Zero won Sm4sh I guess?

Was there ever any doubt?

The only three people who had a chance to beat him (Ally, Nairo and Abadango) got kicked into Losers by him and then all eliminated by Mr R who blew it in the finals (even though the final round was pretty tight).

Nairo's rounds were pure heartbreak. He stepped his game up against ZeRo pretty well after the CEO finals and had two opportunities where he could have taken a set from him but he blew it on a DI'd FSmash and wrong choice of aerial attack. He practically lost all of his spirit after that. Abadango put up a decent fight but ZeRo caught onto his Wario game plan too fast. Ally was just... demoralizing. He practically gave up in the second set.

Dai101

Banned
but i thought long combos and one frame links are hype

image.php

This is it folks. The moment of truth:

BASS (Mr. Skeltal) vs. Domi (Cinder)

Unlucky

I wish they'd stream Marvel already. At this rate I'll be watching the quarterfinals play out via Twitter.

I have updated the list of those who made it out of pools, though. But quarterfinals have begun so some of those matches have already taken place.

Nanashrew

Banned
Was there ever any doubt?

The only three people who had a chance to beat him (Ally, Nairo and Abadango) got kicked into Losers by him and then all eliminated by Mr R who blew it in the finals (even though the final round was pretty tight).

Nairo's rounds were pure heartbreak since he could have taken sets from him twice but blew it. Abadango put up a decent fight but ZeRo caught onto his Wario game plan too fast. Ally was just... demoralizing. He practically gave up in the second set.

Nairo choked hard in many of his top matches today :<. He's one of my favorites but he kept going for too many grabs and raw up b's which left him incredibly vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom