• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvatron

lol who was it that said persia's glasses get bigger everytime you see her?
Code:

ednamode_3006200a.jpg

kobu

I have to be honest when I say the quality of the streams has been terrible these past two days. Has anyone explained why it's been this bad?

def sim

I switched to high quality to remind myself what that's like. Damn, none of these streams look good at all in this quality. Yikes.

I have to be honest when I say the quality of the streams has been terrible these past two days. Has anyone explained why it's been this bad?

source quality is behind a paywall, and all the downrezzed streams get a ton of compression which doesn't play nice with fast-paced 60fps gameplay

Dahbomb

OMFG this first Marvel match....

Also I am surprised that Flux and FChamp met that early in the bracket. That's a top 16 match usually.

jett

D-Member

Eh, twitch gonna twitch.

You're doublefucked if you're outside of North America, at least in my case, source and even high quality become unusable during peak hours. Not like source quality matters much now with Evo putting it behind a paywall (what unbelievable dicks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom