• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Rico Suave was absolutely brilliant with Fulgore.

If you all haven;t watched top 8 of Killer Instinct i'd recommend it. One of the best top 8 finals I have ever seen.

10 different characters was used in top 8 by the way if i counted right xD The balance in this game.

Just an amazing game all around. for those who haven't played it, or havent watched it. Watch top 8 and youll see why people are loving Killer Instinct so much.

sadira, fulgore, glacius, thunder, sabrewulf, cinder, kan-ra, omen, spinal, maya, hisako

11 out of 17... pretty darn good usage for a top 8

Sydle

I'm looking forward to the KI World Cup in February more than ever now. I hope MS steps in with more money to support that tournament and generate more buzz.

Also, we need a Season 3 announcement. : )

Wait, I thought Microsoft Game Studios sponsored the tournament with a pot bonus?

It was from MGS. The money came from a special promotion where they sold Shadow Jago for 2 weeks and would donate up to $200,000 (or was it $100,000 lol?) from that promotion to tournament money. The goal was met in 3-4 days IIRC.

EDIT: It was $100,000 Link

Is there going to be a Windows version requirement for KI?

Windows 10 only.

It's free for the first year as long as you're upgrading from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.

I-hate-u

It was from MGS. The money came from a special promotion where they sold Shadow Jago for 2 weeks and would donate up to $200,000 from that promotion to tournament money. The goal was met in 3-4 days IIRC.

Windows 10 only.

Very nice for the KI community, and of course, the salt maker himself.

Nabs

Probably won't be for a while. My guess is early 2016, hopefully holiday 2015 though. See you on there once it does though :)

We just need an announcement for Season 3 Killer Instinct xD

I think they said they might have something to announce for Gamescom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom