• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like i'm the only one watching smash4 lol

You're not alone. This is my life now.

cUg05DK.jpg

NotLiquid

Had to leave for about 20 minutes to help out my girlfriend with cooking. What did I miss in the games? (I left around when ZeRo was bodying the player that switched to Diddy)

Fitts

I've never heard a commentator say "I don't know" as much as I have watching this Tekken stream. Do they not release patch notes for this game?

Had to leave for about 20 minutes to help out my girlfriend with cooking. What did I miss in the games? (I left around when ZeRo was bodying the player that switched to Diddy)
ZeRo finished burying the body :p, mario mirror with ally vs mugstache, currently Gimr&Watch vs Sade with her in the lead by 1

I've never heard a commentator say "I don't know" as much as I have watching this Tekken stream. Do they not release patch notes for this game?

They are a commentating on a game that isn't released in the states. It's not surprising that they don't know some stuff about the game.

mbpm1

Nobody knows this game lol

This is the first time a lot of people are playing it

I just woke up lol. What blow ups have I missed? And when would sales on Arcade sticks expect to start? Finals day?

You missed thisI just woke up lol. What blow ups have I missed? And when would sales on Arcade sticks expect to start? Finals day?[/QUOTE]"] poor kid

Dahbomb

The game isn't released on consoles and was released in some arcades in the US like a week ago.

It's a miracle this game is even played seriously at EVO, it's not readily available at all and it's basically the game's "beta". A lot of people at that tournament are playing it for the first time ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom